PEACH is once again partnering with Xenia Hometown Christmas on Saturday, December 12th to hold our annual Children’s Craft and Bake Sale.
Xenia Hometown Christmas is a fun family evening with Christmas music, horse-drawn carriage rides, and a silent auction, and PEACH is happy to be part of this event. Our children have an opportunity to display their talents and interests, and be part of the community.
There will also be:
- Back to Bethlehem presented by Xenia Grace Chapel at S. Detroit and W. Second St. lot
- Candyland Bazaar at the Xenia Y (135 E. Church St.)
- Cookie decorating and hot cider bar at Sweets Boutique (28 E. Second St.)
- Greene County Historical Society Holiday Open House from 1-5pm (74 W. Church St.)
- Christams Carol Sing from 7-8pm at Cornerstone Bible Church (N. Detroit and W. Church St). Xenia Christian School Music Director, Bob Colaner will be leading the carol sing and there will also be a performance by Xenia Elementary School Chorus.
PEACH will be in the showroom at Narrow Path Plumbing (very close to the intersection of Rt. 68 and 2nd Street) from 4pm to 8pm.
What: Annual Children’s Craft and Bake Sale
Who: Parents Educating at Christian Homes – PEACHOnline
When: Sat Dec 12, 2015, 4-8 pm EST
Where: Narrow Path Plumbing
113 South Detroit Street, Xenia